At YogaBellies for Mum and Baby, we don’t “put baby in the corner” while you practice yoga. Our exclusive post natal classes incorporate baby yoga postures for your little one too so that they can practice with mum! As every aspect of your life will include baby now, we help you integrate baby into your yoga practice, while feeling the benefits of yoga for you too. You will also learn breath awareness and relaxation techniques, which help to increase energy levels and allow you to relax while with baby - yes it is possible!
Want to get started with your post-natal wellness at home? Check out our 3 Day Post-Partum Reset Kit
Download your free YogaBellies Post-Partum Recovery Recipe Book here
Who are these classes for?
Our unique YogaBellies for Mum & Baby sessions incorporate traditional yoga postures adapted for postpartum mum and some for baby too. While most post natal yoga classes either focus solely on mum (with baby stuck in their buggy) or offer baby yoga alone (with no physical benefits for mum), YogaBellies for Mum & Baby combine BOTH postnatal and baby yoga, to ensure both mum and baby leave the class feeling stretched, revived and relaxed. We use unique YogaBellies® baby touch therapies as well as beautiful songs, games and positive life building experiences for your baby teamed with core rebuilding and relaxation for mum. Baby yoga has also been scientifically proven to help with baby’s brain development, growth, self soothing and common ailments such as colic, reflux and disrupted sleep. So if you have a baby, this yoga class is for you.
Why should I attend this class?
Benefits for Mum
- Focuses on rebuilding the abdominal muscles and the pelvic floor.
- Helps alleviate back and neck pain.
- Allows mum to regain strength and muscle tone at her own pace.
- Studies show decreased incidence of postnatal depression.
- Encourages mum and baby bonding and makes for baby’s enhanced social skills in the future.
- Allows mum to heal and relax along with baby.
- Get started at home right now with our BAP's Programme (Back, Abs and Pelvic Floor.)
Benefits for Baby
- Baby is fully integrated into mums yoga practice and life.
- Enhances baby’s immune system.
- Helps brain and nervous system development and growth.
- Offers sensory stimulation but also enhanced relaxation leading to better sleeping patterns.
- Baby learns to self soothe and develop key relaxation techniques for the future.