At YogaBellies for Mum and Baby, we don’t “put baby in the corner” while you practice yoga. Our exclusive post-natal classes incorporate baby yoga postures for your little one too so that they can practice with mum!
We focus on gently repairing mum's back, abs and pelvic floor post-partum (or the BAP's as we fondly call them.) We stay aware of your birth experience and any physical or emotional outcomes and help you de-stress, relax and feel refreshed.
As every aspect of your life will include baby now, we help you integrate baby into your yoga practice, while feeling the benefits of yoga for you too. You will also learn breath awareness and relaxation techniques, which help to increase energy levels and allow you to relax while with baby - yes it is possible!
Boost Your Post-Partum Recovery
Embark on a nourishing post-partum journey with YogaBellies' free mini-guide to postnatal recovery and recipe book.
Packed with wholesome recipes like broths, smoothies, and desserts, it's designed to foster healthy recovery from childbirth.
Enhance your well-being and love your body with every delicious bite. Click to download your free 14-page guide book today – because new mums deserve the best.
Who are these classes for?
YogaBellies for Mum and Baby Postnatal Yoga classes are specially designed for new mothers with their babies, from six weeks post-birth or eight weeks after a C-section, right up until baby is mobile.
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned yogi, our sessions offer a gentle and supportive space to heal, rejuvenate, and bond with your baby. Our classes encompass traditional postnatal yoga for mom, and fun, interactive yoga for baby.
We use unique YogaBellies® baby touch therapies as well as beautiful songs, games and positive life-building experiences for your baby teamed with core rebuilding and relaxation for mum. Baby yoga has also been scientifically proven to help with baby’s brain development, growth, self-soothing and common ailments such as colic, reflux and disrupted sleep.
Join us and enjoy a unique and rewarding way to navigate your journey into motherhood.
Why should I attend this class?
Benefits for Mum
- Focuses on rebuilding the abdominal muscles and the pelvic floor.
- Helps alleviate back and neck pain.
- Allows mum to regain strength and muscle tone at her own pace.
- Studies show decreased incidence of postnatal depression.
- Encourages mum and baby bonding and makes for baby’s enhanced social skills in the future.
- Allows mum to heal and relax along with baby.
Benefits for Baby
- Baby is fully integrated into mums yoga practice and life.
- Enhances baby’s immune system.
- Helps brain and nervous system development and growth.
- Offers sensory stimulation but also enhanced relaxation leading to better sleeping patterns.
- Baby learns to self soothe and develop key relaxation techniques for the future.