Our prenatal sessions incorporate traditional yoga asanas (postures); self-hypnosis and deep relaxation; soothing comfort techniques for birthing and unique YogaBellies® touch therapies for mum and baby. These classes are open to all women and 86% of our students have never set foot in a yoga class before. We have a whole host of studio therapies that have been custom made for pregnant women.
Who are these classes for?
YogaBellies for Pregnancy sessions are unique, revolutionary prenatal yoga classes for pregnant women. We use traditional yoga postures (asana), adapted and beneficial for pregnancy and the common ailments associated with pregnancy. YogaBellies for Pregnancy classes also include an especially created combination of self-hypnosis and yoga nidra (deep relaxation) and breathing techniques for pregnancy and birth (pranayama).
Still not sure? Get Your FREE 3-Day Pregnancy wellness reset here
Why should I attend this class?
- YogaBellies pre-natal yoga classes are gentle and safe for all women, whether you are new to yoga or have years of practice.
- Each class lasts 1hr 15 minutes and each week focuses on a different aspect of pregnancy and birth. This is more than just a yoga class, but also training in deep relaxation and preparation for birth and motherhood.
- At the end of each class we have an informal group chat about the focus of our class for the week.
- This class also helps you prepare for birth and is so much more than just physical stretching.
- Get started immediately with YogaBellies for Pregnancy at Home Programme