A unique style of yoga created for women as they move past their 30's, through the stages of Menopause and beyond.
YogaBellies founder Cheryl (now in her 40's,) created YogaPause for women past their 30's, as they move towards and through Perimenopause, Menopause and Post-Menopause. YogaPause aims to address the physical and emotional challenges that can arise for us at this time of life - and show that it can be incredible and empowering.
A beautiful yoga practice suitable for all levels of experience that focuses on building strength; increasing vitality and reducing stress levels and balancing hormonal fluctuations.
Incorporating Mindfulness, Movement, Breath and Community, YogaPause guides women comfortably through the next stage of life.
YogaPause can help to:
- Improve flexibility and mobility: As we age, our bodies may become less flexible and prone to stiffness. YogaPause stretches and strengthens the muscles, improving flexibility and reducing the risk of injury.
- Build strength and endurance: YogaPause involves holding and moving through various poses, specifically chosen to build strength and endurance in the muscles and bones.
- Reduce stress, promote relaxation and acceptance: YogaPause involves focusing on the breath and the present moment, helping to calm the mind and reduce stress.
- Improve balance and coordination: YogaPause involves balancing poses that can help to improve balance and coordination.
- Manage menopausal symptoms: YogaPause helps to manage the physical and emotional symptoms of Menopause, such as hot flashes, mood swings, and insomnia.
Why should I attend this class?
- Any woman over 35 who wants to stay strong, vibrant and healthy as they age - whether you are experiencing Menopausal symptoms or not.
- Anyone experiencing psychological and emotional symptoms including mood changes, hormonal fluctuations, sleep disturbances, and other physical changes that occur during this time.
- Women who may be experiencing depression as they get older such as feelings of sadness, hopelessness, and lack of interest in activities that were previously enjoyable.
- Women experiencing changes in memory, concentration, and cognitive function.
- Society has told us that as a woman, growing older is BAD. We don't agree. Menopause can be a stressful time, with physical changes, work and family responsibilities, and other stressors - but YogaPause can help. Many women suffer lack of acceptance, increased anxiety and feelings of overwhelm.
Packed with authentic advice and practical wellness strategies for women over 40, this heartfelt, lighthearted book invites you to join celebrity yoga teacher and women’s wellness expert Cheryl, as she explores how women can navigate the challenges of Perimenopause. A positive mindset, adopting the right yoga practice and making quick, simple lifestyle and nutritional changes can make the difference between living your best life after 40 and fading away…
Featuring a powerful mix of yoga, fitness, and nutritional advice, as well as key mindset changes that are specially designed to help women stay fabulous throughout their menopause journey, YogaPause™ shows how women (of all levels of yoga experience) can rejuvenate their bodies, manage their hormones, and gain a deeper insight into the changes that occur after 40.