These classes incorporate elements of yoga, massage, movement and music and continue the mum and baby bonding process while encouraging baby to express their new found creativity and freedom of expression.
These are generally taught as group classes and last around 45-60 minutes. The class includes yoga postures and dry massage strokes as well as stories, music, singing songs, rhymes and heuristic play. These elements together help baby’s vital development.
These classes encourage parents to just go with the flow instead of trying to keep baby still, allow them to roam the room and explore – the room becomes your yoga mat.
Who are these classes for?
Little Angels classes are for babies and toddlers who can now move around by themselves by crawling, walking, running, bumping or whatever that means. This ranges from around 10 months to 3 years.
Why should my kids attend this class?
- Helping babies digestion and eases windy pains.
- Helps their neuromuscular development.
- Increased self-confidence and positive body image.
- Helps strengthen the immune system.
- Encourages babies to sleep more soundly.
- Continues the parent-child bonding process.
- Encourages social interaction.
- Actively encourages self-expression and creativity.
- Promotes a healthy lifestyle from the start.
- Strengthens and protects the immune system.
- Provides relief from fussiness and teaches baby to self soothe as they approach the ‘terrible twos’, helping regulate their little emotions.