Mother & Child: 50-Hour Yoga Teacher Training (Post-Natal Yoga, Baby Yoga and Baby Massage)
50-Hr Yoga Alliance International Accredited YTT on The Post-Natal Period, Baby Yoga and Baby Massage
This 50-hour online post-natal and baby yoga teacher training delves into the post-partum world of mother and new-born.
We look at post-natal self-care and nourishing, the importance of the Sangha and the mother’s physical and emotional wellbeing. We look at the use of The Sadhana post-natally for mum – but also for baby, using baby yoga and infant massage techniques.
- Learn everything you need to know about postpartum anatomy and physiology. What is mum going through at every stage of the fourth trimester and beyond emotionally, physically and spiritually.
- Use the YogaBellies Sadhana of Sense Breath Move Sleep to work with postpartum mum – with and without baby.
- Principles of postnatal recovery (core-realignment, pelvic joint stabilization and decompression of the spine, by means of gentle isotonic stretches using deep abdominal breathing and some bandhas)
- Progression of Asanas after childbirth. Simple teaching points ensure a safe transition from yoga class to home practice, applicable to both experienced yogini and women new to yoga.
- Postnatal relaxation with baby and without baby: integration of the birth experience; postnatal self-nurturing practices; principles of integrative relaxation and self-referral for calming self and baby
- Postnatal yoga to address common complaints (weak pelvic floor, instability of pelvic joints, lower back pain, neck and shoulder pain, split abdominal muscles
- Explore the powerful journey into motherhood and the psychological and physiological changes that a woman goes through after childbirth.
- Understand the critical stages of post-natal recovery and the key health themes of the fourth trimester. Identify key risk factors to look out for in class; what changes mum should expect and what adjustments we can make to benefit mother become comfortable in her new post-partum body.
- Learn about the importance of healthy BAPs (back, abs and pelvic floor) in the postnatal period and how to begin safely working with these key areas for full recovery. Learn about core activation and working with Diastasis Recti.
- Learn the yogabellies SLEEP practices (our blend of self-hypnosis, yoga Nidra and nada yoga) beneficial for mum AND baby, to allow the deepest levels of relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Explore YogaBellies baby yoga postures for infants and toddlers to incorporate into your class: Why they are beneficial and how they can assist their growth, development and overall health.
- This course includes: Post-Natal Yoga Teacher Training; Baby Yoga Teacher Training and Baby Massage Instructor Training
There are no reviews yet.