Birthing the Mother: 50-Hour Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training
Join our 50-hour online Yoga Alliance International Accredited YogaBellies pregnancy yoga teacher training, birthing the mother
This 50-hour online prenatal yoga teacher training course covers all aspects of the perinatal period and the effects of pregnancy on the physical and emotional states of the mother. We also cover The Sadhana for pregnancy and birth and how to support women at this life stage.
- The course looks in-depth at the relationships with perinata; health care providers and problems to look out for. We also teach how to deal with common pregnancy conditions using natural and yogic solutions.
- Use the YogaBellies Sadhana of Sense Breath Move Sleep Circle to work with pregnant women.
- Examine the incredible journey of psychological and physiological changes that a woman travels during pregnancy and childbirth. Human anatomy and physiology (both physical and subtle body) related specifically to considerations during pregnancy.
- Explore anatomy and physiology during pregnancy, how organs function during pregnancy, an overview of the complications, including miscarriage, premature labour, hypertension, preeclampsia and body mechanics.
- Learn the critical phases of pregnancy and key risk factors; what changes to expect and what adjustments we can make to benefit mothers every step of the way.
- Discover how we can work therapeutically to alleviate and resolve various aches, pains and ailments related to pregnancy and birth. Understand which practices and postures to avoid and why and be able to offer beneficial substitutes.
- Learn about comfort techniques and practices for pregnancy and birth including positions for birth; aromatherapy applications; alternative and holistic approaches to pregnancy and birth and additional ways to support your clients towards a peaceful birth.
- Uncover the importance of working therapeutically with the BAPs (back, abs and pelvic floor) in a safe and beneficial way throughout pregnancy during your yoga practice.
- Learn the YogaBellies SLEEP practices (our blend of self-hypnosis, yoga Nidra and nada yoga) for pregnancy, that will help relax and destress your clients from conception to post-partum.