Seasons & Cycles: 50-Hour Menstrual Health Yoga Teacher Training
50-Hr Yoga Alliance International Accredited Training Course on Yoga through the Menstrual Cycle and Seasons
In this 50-hour yoga alliance international accredited online menstrual health yoga teacher training, we explore why yoga for women is different and how this applies throughout the life stages. We examine the menstrual cycle, the lunar cycle and living in season with nature and how this applies in our yoga practice.
- Find out about the incredible journey of psychological and physiological changes that every woman travels during these transformational life stages. Embrace the maiden, mother, enchantress and crone and learn how these archetypes can be present in our lives at every age
- Learn about honouring our natural rhythms and the benefits for life. Explore the intricacies of working with the lunar and menstrual cycles to align with nature and balance our hormones.
- Discover Luna yoga practices for each stage of the month and the moon cycle to create balance and harmony in our lives. Learn how to chart your menstrual cycle alongside the lunar cycle and why you should do this
- Use the YogaBellies Sadhana of Sense Breath Move Sleep to work with women throughout the menstrual cycle
- Understand the anatomy and physiology of the menstrual cycle and what happens to a woman physically and emotionally throughout the month, and how to balance hormones. Learn how we can optimize our yoga practice to enhance our overall wellness and alleviate common conditions such as cramps and PMS using yoga.
- Uncover the benefits of living in season and seasonal yoga practices. Explore the wheel of the year and your yoga practice.