Embracing the Crone: 50-Hour Menopause Yoga Teacher Training
Embracing the Crone YTT (Menopause)
50-Hr Yoga Alliance International Accredited Women’s Yoga Teacher Training Course on Yoga through the stages of Menopause and Yoga for Hormonal Balance
This 50-Hour Yoga Alliance International Accredited Online Menopause Yoga Teacher Training explores the female body, mind and soul as we begin to age, moving through the stages of menopause. Healthy ageing practices combined with therapeutic yoga for common female conditions over 40.
- Use the YogaBellies Sadhana of Sense Breath Move Sleep to work with women throughout perimenopause, menopause and post-menopause.
- Discover the beauty of perimenopause and menopause and what women are experiencing at these times, on all levels. Understand the benefits of yoga for menopause and how to work with women to alleviate the most common symptoms.
- Understanding female anatomy and physiology as related to menopause and the BAPs practices. Discover the importance of working in the correct way with the BAPs (back, abs and pelvic floor) throughout your life.
- Explore common pelvic conditions and key risk factors for women. Learn what adjustments we can make to benefit our clients.
- Discover Luna yoga practices for each stage of the menopause to create balance and harmony in our lives.
- An introduction to using yoga as therapy for women’s health working with yoga for symptoms of menopause.
- Look at female hormonal fluctuations and imbalances and considerations for practice. Also looking at other factors which can impact hormonal balance.
- Understand which practices and postures to avoid at various stages of menopause, and why and be able to offer beneficial substitutes.
- Learn the YogaBellies SLEEP practices (our blend of self-hypnosis, Yoga Nidra and Nada yoga) for menses and menopause.