My 21-Day Yoga Life Reset has began, and I’ve been getting a whole bunch of questions about the programme and whether it’s really all it’s cracked up to be. So, I thought I’d share a few of my answers with you.
Q: Why do I need to join the Yoga Life Reset: Can’t I just look up all of this stuff this online?
A: Of course, you can do your own research and find out how to reset your mindset, kickstart your yoga practice and find out what foods to eat, but there are a few good reasons to do it through a structured programme.
Think about this:
- Over 80% of people who fail at changing their lifestyles state that the number one reason is lack of support and understanding – two things that my reset has! I don’t just give you a bunch of recipes and a yoga sequence and let you work things out for yourself, I offer continuous support, encouragement, and help in figuring out the best ways to incorporate a yoga lifestyle into your current, daily life. You’re going to be able to interact with me and ask me questions live every week also in our online community forum – and have the ongoing support of the other women undertaking the reset!
- The second-biggest reason people have for quitting a lifestyle change is boredom – as in, they get bored eating the same thing over and over or feel restricted in their lifestyle. Too many people mistake clean living for choking down dry salads and sitting at home depressed. You need help getting to know the ins and outs, and you get that with my Reset. I’m going to help you mix up your nutrition, movement and mindfulness routines to keep you active and interested – and we’re going to have a laugh along the way because making your life better should be bloody good fun!
Q: Is this going to be super expensive?
A: Not at all! What is expensive is eating those brand-name “health” foods or shakes they try to sell you, which are really just as bad as all the other over-processed, sugar-laden convenience foods that litter the shelves of the local ASDA. If you know how to shop seasonally and avoid marketing traps, you can actually save tens or even hundreds of pounds on your shopping bill over the course of a year. Believe me, I’ve done it! Also, I’m giving you lifetime access to over £500 of valuable, female-centric wellness content for less than a month’s gym membership just £ 49!
Q: Be honest, isn’t this just a fad?
A: The Yoga Life will help you lose weight, that’s true. Having a makeover will make you look good, yep. Practicing yoga a couple of times will make you feel better short term, of course. But a yoga lifestyle isn’t a diet or a fad – it’s changing your perspective on life and living.
So, what’s the difference? People who go on a diet or a fitness binge always see it as a fixed, finite thing – I’m on a diet until I lose ten or twenty pounds, then I’m off the diet and back to eating crispy-creme and watching Netflix 24-7 (and gaining back all the weight I just lost!). Changing to a Yoga Lifestyle, on the other hand, means you commit to a lifelong way of living, thinking, and eating that does you long-term good. I know this might seem impossible because you’re still thinking about it as being on a diet for the rest of your life, but it simply isn’t the same. I’m going to show you how living your best, healthiest life can be more than enjoyable!
You will eat delicious meals every day, you will feel satisfied after eating them, and your tummy won’t be grumbling with hunger within a couple of hours – unlike diets. This doesn’t just affect your weight, either, it affects your entire life – it’s good for your physical, mental and emotional health. You’ll be practicing mindfulness and moving every single day. You’ll be working on identifying what you really want and need from life and how to get there. This program even offers options for both vegans and omnivores, which means anyone with any lifestyle preferences will find a way that works for them.
Q: What happens when I sign up for the reset?
The live Yoga Life Reset begins on the 9th of January 2022, but you can start anytime you like! You will receive immediate lifetime access to your materials and links to the live and recorded sessions with Cheryl.
Q: How can I prep for the challenge?
Everything that you need is provided in the Reset. When you get access, you could download your recipe book and shopping lists and start buying the ingredients in advance if you wish to do so – or you can simply access them on your phone or device, it’s up to you. You may also want to get a yoga mat and have some comfy, non-restrictive clothing for your yoga practice. Make sure you have a good Wi-Fi connection if you plan to join Cheryl for the live sessions, although these will all be recorded for you to watch later too.
Q. How much time does the Reset take each day and what time are the live sessions?
The great thing about the Yoga Life Reset is that I’ve made it as flexible as possible. I know that most of you are busy women that can’t always guarantee they’ll be in a specific place at a specific time. There are 4 live sessions with me (once a week) and they will be on Sunday at 9 am UK local time and will last an hour. You don’t have to attend live and they’ll all be recorded for you to watch later.
There are 3 yoga practices that I have created especially for this reset: RESTORE (deep relaxation and restoration), COREPLAY (a dynamic and energizing practice) and LUNA (perfect for gentle movement and contemplation.) Each yoga sequence lasts around 20 minutes, and this is the only practice you need each day. You can select which practice you do every day, and this will vary on where you are on your menstrual cycle and wheat your body and soul need that day: It’s up to you. You can complete these in your own time, and you have lifetime access to keep going, every day after the Reset is complete. If you skip a day, don’t panic, just get back on the mat the next day – because sometimes life happens and that’s okay 🙂
There will be daily suggested reflections and HOME work for you to do, to keep you focused on the challenge. If you register for the free sample of the reset, you can view the full 21-day schedule and the themes. You can also choose to listen to the range of audio meditations provided for each week, again depending on what and when you need them. There’s also a ton of extra videos and reading material on feminine health and wellness topics important to you. I want you to take what you need from this Reset and I know that will be different for everyone.
Here’s a reminder of what’s included in the reset:
○ Week 1: Mindful Cleansing which focuses on clearing out old patterns and creating new life-changing habits to transform and reset your life from the ground up.
○ Week 2: Wholesome Body which is the core foundation of resetting your life and fueling it with the proper nutrition.
○ Week 3: Soul Nourishment which takes soul-healing to a whole new, deeper level to renew your life completely.
○ Bonus Week: Healthy, Lasting Rituals for long-lasting results because the journey doesn’t end here.
Have any other questions? I’m happy to answer them, just hit reply on this email. The good news? You can join the Yoga Life Reset at any time as all of the sessions are recorded and you have lifetime access to all of the resources.
Sign up Now!
I’m an inclusive, not scary, totally normal yet heavily qualified yoga instructor and founder of YogaBellies® and the Birth ROCKS Method. I’m trained in self hypnosis and meditation and what I love is helping women (ALL women) enjoy yoga without having to whisper all the time and wear fancy activewear that cost a month’s rent.
I believe Yoga is for everyone.