You’re in the right place if any of this feels relatable:
- You’re trapped in a soul-crushing 9-5 and hate that you’re putting your precious energy toward someone else’s dream (and yet you keep going because if not this, what else?)
- You’ve been kicking around several yoga teaching ideas, but don’t know which one is worth making a commitment to & which will truly light you up (not to mention, fill up your bank account!)
- You feel stuck in your current career or business but don’t know what move to make next
- You enjoy what you do, but know something isn’t quite right (read: it’s not your “purpose”)
- You’re teaching yoga already part- or full-time but you’re working too much, teaching with the wrong people or can’t seem to make the cash you want to make
- You daydream about only teaching yoga, and having tons of space in your days to have a life filled with people & activities you love, too!
In short: If you aren’t excited to wake up (almost) every morning because you feel like you’re doing the work you were put on this planet to do (and making good money, too!), this journal is for you.
Let’s cut right to it: The bad news is wasting your life (and talents, skills and energy) working a job or teaching yoga you’re not obsessed with is draining and ultimately, not sustainable.
The good news? It’s possible to change your situation and start making moves toward a more rewarding life and yoga teaching business–even if you’re working another job, don’t have the money or don’t know where to focus–right now.
In fact, that’s exactly what this journal is for.
My Dream Yoga Business Journal was designed to help you gain the clarity and confidence you need to figure out what you’re here to do, what your dream yoga business actually looks like and start taking tangible steps and inspired action to transform it from a dream into reality.
It doesn’t matter if you’re living the corporate life (and have for years!) or you teach yoga classes that just doesn’t feel aligned anymore, all you need is pen & paper (or your favorite word processing program, phone or tablet) to start making major changes right flipping now.
I get it: It’s a big deal to quit your “safe” day job, or to pivot your current yoga business (which is still paying the bills–or at least some of them!–after all) or even just to change up your daily routine so you can spend more time doing what you love (and less of what you don’t!).
But I can promise the prompts inside this journal will give you what you need to flesh out your dream yoga business vision, feel confident enough to pursue it and help you access the infinite wisdom already inside you, so you can release the fear & doubt (and indecision!) and bring your dream business to life.
You can buy My dream yoga business journal on Amazon or in any good book store
Contact us today to become a yoga teacher trainer.
share the love
I’m an inclusive, not scary, totally normal yet heavily qualified yoga instructor and founder of YogaBellies® and the Birth ROCKS Method. I’m trained in self hypnosis and meditation and what I love is helping women (ALL women) enjoy yoga without having to whisper all the time and wear fancy activewear that cost a month’s rent.
I believe Yoga is for everyone.
Leave a Comment