1. Though yoga, children with ADHD can learn how to focus, practice stillness and manage aggression.
2. In the US researchers found that children with autism spectrum disorder who did yoga at school behaved better than children with autism who weren’t doing yoga. The researchers surveyed teachers at a school in the Bronx who said a daily yoga program reduced the children’s aggressive behaviour, social withdrawal and hyperactivity.
3. In sport yoga can help a child’s endurance, flexibility, strength & focus.
4. Yoga gives children the tools they need to tackle life’s challenges. It teaches them critical techniques for self-health, inner fulfilment, and relaxation and may help them to handle the obstacles they will face in life. Yoga gives them an opportunity to connect more deeply with their inner selves and the world around them.
5. Great for digestion
6. Bonding between parent/carer and child when you practice yoga together.
7. Can teach toddlers how to self soothe
8. Helps manage aggression (temper tantrums!!)
When should children not practice yoga? Proceed with caution if your baby is suffering from any of the following…
o undiagnosed lumps
o skin complaints
o recent surgery
o open sores
o contagious disease
o recent surgery,
o clicky hips
o heart or lung problems,
o 72 hours after immunisation, child overwhelmed.
Contact us today to become a yoga teacher trainer.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE BEGINNERS GUIDE TO TEACHING PREGNANCY YOGA HERE
If you’re checking out this guide, you could already a yoga teacher or working with women during pregnancy and birth. Or perhaps you’ve never taught yoga before but you dream about it! It’s possible that you’re feeling anxious that you’re not quite ‘qualified’ to look after pregnant yoga clients properly.
Pregnancy and post-partum are a whole new ball game with their own set of complications, risks and ailments.
I get it! I felt the same.
PURCHASE THE COMPLETE YOGABELLIES FOR PREGNANCY AT HOME PROGRAMME HERE
At Last! Your Complete Pregnancy Lifestyle Programme for
A Healthy Mind, Body, and Soul …
Yoga, Meditation, and Nutrition For Every Trimester at Home from the founder of YogaBellies
🤰DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE BEGINNERS GUIDE TO TEACHING PREGNANCY YOGA HERE
🤰PURCHASE THE COMPLETE YOGABELLIES FOR PREGNANCY AT HOME PROGRAMME HERE 😍
🤰💊Free download for mums-to-be your guide to probiotics in pregnancy
🧘🏽♀️TRAIN TO BECOME A YOGABELLIES TEACHER ONLINE🧘🏽♀️😍
🧘🏽♀️💜FIND A YOGABELLIES CLASS HERE 😍
share the love
I’m an inclusive, not scary, totally normal yet heavily qualified yoga instructor and founder of YogaBellies® and the Birth ROCKS Method. I’m trained in self hypnosis and meditation and what I love is helping women (ALL women) enjoy yoga without having to whisper all the time and wear fancy activewear that cost a month’s rent.
I believe Yoga is for everyone.
Leave a Comment