Even if the number of expecting mothers in your life is precisely zero…
I’d like to share with you a fantastic YogaBellies module that starts on the 4th of October 2021.
See , module 5 of Empower by YogaBellies is all about the tranquillity and power of motherhood.
Officially named “Birthing the Mother”, this mini-course helps you deepen your understanding of each stage of pregnancy …
So you can better understand this sacred journey.
In 50-hours of this course, I’ll teach you:
Yogi-approach to common pregnancy-related conditions
- How to develop deep empathy & understanding for physical, mental, and emotional changes women go under during pregnancy and childbirth
- Understand how to safely adapt Yoga postures and practices for every stage of pregnancy;
- Learn how to use breathing to relax and sleep better during pregnancy
- Explore yoga practices to prepare for a natural birth and also to be used during birth;
- Pregnancy-specific anatomy and physiology, including what happens in a body during the pregnancy, and potential complications (hypertension, premature labor, miscarriage )
- How to mitigate key risk factors of pregnancy
- How to alleviate aches, ailments and pains that come with pregnancy
“Birthing the Mother” is unlike any other course you’ll find…
It will equip you with a deep understanding and practical approach to pregnancy, motherhood and childbirth — the yogic way.
Hurry! If you’d like to know more about “Birthing the Mother” training with YogaBellies you can check out our here.
Join live online pregnancy yoga teacher training courses.
share the love
I’m an inclusive, not scary, totally normal yet heavily qualified yoga instructor and founder of YogaBellies® and the Birth ROCKS Method. I’m trained in self hypnosis and meditation and what I love is helping women (ALL women) enjoy yoga without having to whisper all the time and wear fancy activewear that cost a month’s rent.
I believe Yoga is for everyone.